MIC-360, In-Process Diameter Measurement Gage
The ALL NEW MIC 360™ Diameter Measurement Gage is an in-process gaging system that measures any large diameter from 5” to virtually any diameter you can manufacture!
It doesn’t require a standard… one person can easily operate…measurements are captured electronically…it repeats with extremely high accuracy…and this is all done with just ONE tool!
• Measure Large Diameters 5”& Up, ID & OD
• Repeats within ±.0001” (±2.540000µ)
• Measure Multiple Diameters on One Part
• Inspect Grooves
• Wireless Data Collection
The MIC 360 Gage measures any diameter from as little as a few inches to virtually any diameter you can machine!
The versatility of the MIC 360 allows mounting on a vertical or horizontal lathe, ID and OD grinders, or any other machine or tooling fixture that rotates a part.
It’s all done IN-PROCESS at a push of a button, you never have to stop the spindle to measure and all measurements are recorded electronically!
• Promote Safe Working Environment – No Operator Risk
• Measure Without Stopping the Spindle
• Cut Down Measurement Cycle Times
• Inspect Parts Multiple Times Quickly in the Machine
• Requires Only One Operator and One Gage
• Eliminate Need for Gage Assembly or Setting Masters
• Reduce Gage Management Time and Effort
• Auto-capture and Store Readings Electronically
• Update Tool Settings Quickly
• Minimize Idle Time